Welcome to Brotherhood of Railroad Members Fraternal Benefit Association, LLC. We fill the gaps between railroad suspension or becoming disabled throughout your career. That's how we make a difference.
For some, it's a way to pay the mortgage, a car payment or to keep the utilities on. For others, it's a way to help guarantee their lifestyle, or to pay their kid's college tuition should a disaster strike. BRMFBA, LLC was founded to provide just the place for every railroad employee and their families when they really need security and had uncertainty about the future. Our chosen path is to help one family, one railroader at a time. We know what we do works as many success stories have been left behind throughout our legacy.
We can proudly say we are family owned and operated for almost three decades and our job is to work for the men and women of the railroad industry. Through the years we've grown tremendously and changed accordingly, but the core of what we do has always remained the same-being there in the time of need.
We pay you when you can't work!
- Protecting railroaders for almost 3 decades
- Serving all of the United States
- We pay in addition to any other company you may have.
- All railroad employees can apply
- CSX Transportation, Norfolk Southern Railway and Burlington Northern Santa Fe payroll deductions available.
- Membership available to the employees of Short-line Railroads
To find out more, please call: 1-800-458-1442